Your first course with us? Your 100th?
The SPÊÓÆµÍøÕ¾ learner handbook has all the information you need to succeed.
Think of it as your one-stop guide to learning with the SPÊÓÆµÍøÕ¾.
The handbook has information on:
- how to book a SPÊÓÆµÍøÕ¾ course,
- course fees and financial support (you can also see our support section here),
- advice and guidance on what to do next (you can also see our future careers page here),
- equality, diversity and inclusion (you can also see our EDI webpage here),
- how to become a SPÊÓÆµÍøÕ¾ member (or become a member here),
- how we deal with unacceptable behavour,
- how we look after your personal information,
- how you can give feedback, suggestions, or make a complaint. Your views are very important to us and will help us to plan future courses, and improve our current ones.
We want you to have an enjoyable time with us. In our handbook you will find details about what to expect from your course.
We will help and support all our learners as much as possible. Please talk to your tutor is there is anything we can do to help.
Or, contact our team who will be happy to support you. Visit our contact us page here.
We hope your learning experience with us will be exciting and stimulating!